There are many reasons for redesigning your website. You may be introducing a new business model, adding new products or services, or even changing your selling approach. You may have a website that is stale, lackluster or just simply outdated. It’s important to remember that people visiting your company on-line will determine if they are impressed with it in less than 15 seconds. Don’t lose any more business by an under- performing website. Ask yourself these questions:
- How do you know if users find the appearance unappealing or if they have difficulty navigating?
- Do users overlook the most important aspects of your site simply because of poor functionality or a cluttered look?
- Are the sales from your website what you have anticipated?
- Do visitors find your website to be obsolete because of stale or outdated content?
What we ANALYZE
- Page presentation (theme and color appeal)
- Layout and organization
- Logo visibility and placement
- Ease of navigation
- Content relevance, readability and size
- Use of descriptive anchor text
- Functionality of site links and page errors
- Functionality of forms and payment options
- Page distortions and visual clarity
- Proper usage of photos, widgets, and images
- Clarity of company and team member identity
- Visibility of branding and mission statement
You can have a website that will function properly, communicate the right message and have the optimum visual appeal. Pro Impact’s team of analysts will review your site and test it for stumbling blocks. Your detailed report will reveal how to better impress your visitors and create a loyal following.
Your detailed report will outline the necessary recommendations that will make a dramatic difference in the way visitors value your business.
Pro Impact can make these critical changes though individual modifications to the existing site or we can completely redesign your website for optimal results.